Brass non-ferrous metal die-casting-custom precision brass die-casting parts
In cast brass, manganese brass, aluminum brass, silicon brass, lead brass, etc. are formed by adding other alloying elements. Copper alloys that do not contain zinc as the main element are collectively called bronze, such as tin bronze, aluminum bronze, lead bronze, and beryllium bronze. In the national standard, there are 9 types of cast copper alloys, including 29 grades. Casting copper alloy is a kind of casting alloy material widely used in industry. Copper-based alloys are widely used in shipbuilding and chemical industries because of their good corrosion resistance to fresh water, sea water and certain chemical solutions. Because of its good thermal conductivity and wear resistance, copper-based alloys are also commonly used in the manufacture of sliding bushings for various machines that bear heavy loads and high-speed rotating shafts.
Advantages of brass non-ferrous metal die casting:
- Wide casting range
- Castings have high dimensional accuracy and low surface roughness
- High productivity
- High metal utilization
OEM customized brass non-ferrous metal die-casting service-China Shanghai brass non-ferrous metal die-casting parts manufacturer
Ouzhan is a manufacturer integrating industry and trade, providing one-stop customized turning and milling machine processing services. According to customer requirements, high-precision brass die-casting with stable and reliable quality can be processed. These machine parts are manufactured using the best quality raw materials, which are obtained from well-known precision parts suppliers on the market. Our strong and professional technical team and efficient management and operation system can ensure the perfect manufacturing of brass die-casting mechanical parts. In addition, the brass die-casting products provided strictly comply with quality standards and can be used in various industrial applications. And we can provide competitive price services for brass die-casting parts to our valued customers.
What are the uses of brass die-casting parts
From small parts such as general camera parts, typewriter parts, electronic computing devices and decorations, as well as complex parts of vehicles such as automobiles, locomotives, and airplanes, most of them are manufactured by die casting.
Advantages of Ouzhan Brass Die Casting Service
– Ouzhan has a special quality inspection department, before shipping, to ensure that all products are within the error range.
– High production capacity and competitive price.
– All precision brass die-casting products are subject to strict quality inspection.
– OEM express service can ensure that you receive the desired products, support DDP, CIF, FOB and other payment methods to ensure that customers can receive the goods safely.
– According to drawings or samples to manufacture precision brass die-casting parts.
– Ouzhan has more than a dozen processing machines, integrated services, standard production lines, and comes with material certification and product test reports.