Forging parts brass
Brass non-ferrous metal forging-customized precision brass forging parts
The red punching process is an advanced professional process that has just been developed on the basis of modern precision forging and hot extrusion. With the advancement of society and the development of science and technology, the machinery industry has put forward new mechanical strength requirements for mechanical parts. Application fields include aircraft forgings, diesel engines, forgings, forgings in various fields, marine forgings, weapon forgings, petrochemicals, mining forgings, nuclear power forgings.
Advantages of forging brass non-ferrous metals
- Improve mechanical strength
- Castings have high dimensional accuracy and low surface roughness
- Good plasticity at room temperature and high temperature
- High metal utilization
- Narrow forging temperature range; good thermal conductivity
Brass forging processing principle
1. Destroy the coarse casting structure, make it fine grain, and press the tiny gaps in the blank (strengthen the closeness) to improve the mechanical properties and age.
2. Forging the blank into various product shapes with metal streamlines.
OEM customized brass non-ferrous metal forging service-China Shanghai brass non-ferrous metal forging parts manufacturer
Ouzhan is a manufacturer integrating industry and trade, providing one-stop customized turning and milling machine processing services. The high-precision brass forging with stable and reliable quality can be processed according to customer requirements. These machine parts are manufactured using the best quality raw materials, which are obtained from well-known precision parts suppliers on the market. Our strong and professional technical team and efficient management and operation system can ensure the perfect manufacturing of brass forging mechanical parts. In addition, the brass forged products provided strictly comply with quality standards and can be used in various industrial applications. And we can provide competitive price services for brass forging parts to our valued customers.
What are the uses of forged brass parts
Brass is often used to make valves, water pipes, connecting pipes for internal and external air conditioners, and radiators.
Advantages of Ouzhan Brass Forging Service
– Ouzhan has a special quality inspection department, before shipping, to ensure that all products are within the error range.
– High production capacity and competitive price.
– All precision brass forging products are subject to strict quality inspections.
– OEM express service can ensure that you receive the desired products, support DDP, CIF, FOB and other payment methods to ensure that customers can receive the goods safely.
– According to drawings or samples to manufacture precision brass forging parts.
– Ouzhan has more than a dozen processing machines, integrated services, standard production lines, and comes with material certification and product test reports.