Ouzhan Precision Forging Service-China Cheap Forging Parts Manufacturer
As an excellent terminal machining factory, OuZhan has a lot of resources for forging manufacturers with a high degree of cooperation. A forged part often needs to be forged at high temperature to form a blank, and then finally sent to our machining factory for final processing. Therefore, as a powerful manufacturer with decades of experience in the mechanical processing industry, we are not only familiar with the various processes of finishing, but we also have a good understanding of the various production links and technological processes of our downstream factories, that is, the forging parts manufacturer.
So when you need forging services, you can directly look for a forging factory, but a better choice is to find a terminal mechanical processing factory. You only need to send your product drawings to them, and they will often help you find quality forging factories, use their years of experience to arrange all the processing processes and procedures for you. All you need to do is wait for the delivery of the finished product, instead of looking for a forging factory and then a machining factory, which will save you a lot of time and energy.
Ouzhan Precision Forging Capabilities and Features:
Whatever the conditions are, always making the highest quality and under no circumstances compromising our quality constitutes the most important building block of Ouzhan.
• Redesign service.Since our customers are not very familiar with forgings, when we received their design drawings, we found that the design is not feasible for forgings, and our engineering team will redesign the parts with our forging technology. Another suitable condition is that customers cannot use CAD to draw products, but print them manually, without tolerances, only some main dimensions. In this case, we will also provide professional technical drawings with general forging tolerance marks.
• Mold development.A pair of high quality forging mold is the premise of producing high quality forging parts.One of our obvious advantages is that we have our own tool and die shop and all forging dies are designed and manufactured by ourselves.
• Closed die forging. Our partner company's forging process is closed-die forging, so we are committed to producing small steel forgings and aluminum forgings. Using forging presses from 300 tons to 2500 tons, we can provide forgings of 0.2kg-50kg.
• Precision finishing.Sometimes, forgings cannot reach the final dimensions or tolerances of the final part. In this case, we will reserve some tolerances when forging, and then perform precision machining. Such processing operations will provide our customers with more precise parts.
• Heat and surface treatment. In order to improve the properties of the product, such as hardness, heat treatment will be carried out after forging. Our company can provide any heat treatment service on request.We can also provide various surface treatment services, such as painting, galvanizing, etc.
• Non-destructive testing. For each forgings, we will conduct non-destructive testing before delivery to ensure product quality.
• Custom packaging service. We can provide any customized packaging services, just needto provide us with the required packaging information.
Why Choose Ouzhan Forging Services
1. Years of machining experience
Ouzhan has been specialized in CNC machining for decades, we are in a good position to cooperate with the forging plant and we are very familiar with the various procedures and processes in forging.
2. Multiple CNC manufacturing capabilities
Ouzhan specializes in turning, milling, lathing, drilling, CNC turning and milling services, so you can obtain a large selection of precision machining services for your forging parts from our trusted team.
3. Strong R&D Strength
We have 10 engineers in our R&D centre, all of them are doctors or professors from University of Science and Technology of China. We can offer the most professional design and machining services.
4. Strict Quality Control (ISO 9001:2008)
We have professional quality inspection personnel and equipments, according to the international standards to your products to test, and issue a detailed test report for customers' forging parts.
5. OEM & ODM Acceptable
Customized sizes and shapes are available. Welcome to share your 2D or 3D drawings of your forging parts with us, let's work together to make life more creative.
What Is Forging Service & How Forging Works
In the forging process, metal is formed by pressing, beating, or extruding under very high pressure to form parts called forgings. Almost any metal can be forged, including carbon, alloys and stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, brass, copper, etc. The metal is preheated before the forging service process, but it is not melted as in the casting process. There are several different types of forging processes, including cold forging or head forging, die (closed die) forging, open die forging and seamless rolling ring forging. The type of forging service selected depends on the metal to be forged and the shape, size and material of the final product.
In cold forging, the processed metal is not directly heated. Instead, it is formed under extremely high pressure. This process makes the product size accurate to the final shape. It is often used to create small parts such as fasteners. Although the force required to mold metal is very large, since heating is not required, the total energy required to forge objects using this process is small. Articles prepared by this method are generally strong because heating does not weaken the strength and consistency of the metal.
Impression die forging is the most commonly used forging service. In die forging, a metal workpiece is placed between two dies. As the mold approaches, the workpiece will undergo plastic deformation until its enlarged side touches the sidewall of the mold. In this process, because some molten metal from the workpiece flows to the outside of the mold indentation, flash is formed. When the flash cools, it gives the workpiece resistance to deformation, thereby enhancing the strength of the final product. This creates pressure inside most parts and helps the material flow into the unfilled indentation.
In open die forging, the die does not completely cover the workpiece. Instead, there are some open spaces that allow all aspects of the workpiece to move from direct hot mold contact to cooler open areas. During the open die forging service, the metal workpiece is heated above its recrystallization temperature, and then the machining process begins. Throughout the process, the workpiece is moved so that all aspects of the workpiece can be forged. As the workpiece moves and repositions, the parts in the open area will cool below the metal recrystallization point, and then reheat as the forging continues.
Ring rolling involves heating the metal billet to the forging temperature. The preform is then placed in an internal rolling mill. When pressure is applied to the walls of the calender, the preform begins to assume a cylindrical or annular shape. As internal and external dimensions expand in these forging services, the cross-sectional area decreases.
Forging Materials – Materials Used for Forging
Brittle materials are not suitable for forging. Materials with good plasticity and a larger plastic zone are more suitable for forging, such as carbon steel, alloy steel, and some non-ferrous metals such as copper, aluminum, and magnesium alloys.
Valve & pipe
Ouzhan Forging Surface Finishes
Here is a wide selection of metal surface finishing services at your choice for the machined CNC turning parts to improve the parts appearance, surface smoothness, corrosion resistance, and other characteristics:
① As machined(standard): ~125 RA µin (3.2 RA µm). Minor tool marks will be visible on the part.
② Smoothed: Parts are machined at a lower feed rate in order to achieve a surface roughness of ~62.5 RA µin (1.6 RA µm). Surface roughness can be decreased up to ~32 RA µin (0.8RAµm) upon request.
③ Bead Blasted: Bead blasting adds a uniform matte or satin surface finish on a machined part, removing all tool marks. Mainly used for aesthetic purposes.
④ Anodized Clear or Color: Anodizing adds a thin, hard, non-conductive ceramic coating on the surface of aluminum parts, increasing their corrosion and wear resistance. Available in a variety of colors.
⑤ Anodized Hardcoat: Hardcoat anodizing produces a thicker ceramic coating providing excellent corrosion and wear resistance. for functional applications.
⑥ Powder Coated: Powder coating adds a thin layer of strong, wear and corrosion resistant protective polymer paint on the surface of a part. Available in a large range of colors.
⑦ Electropolished: Electropolishing is an electrochemical process used to polish, passivate and deburr metal parts. It is useful to reduce surface surface roughness.
⑧ Black oxide: Black oxide is a conversion coating used to improve corrosion resistance and minimize light reflection.
⑨ Chromate conversion coating (Alodine/Chemfilm): Chromate conversion coating is used to increase the corrosion resistance of metal alloys while maintaining their conductive properties.
⑩ Brushing: Brushing is produced by polishing the metal with grit resulting in a unidirectional satin finish.