Sheet metal parts polishing
Sheet metal polishing and grinding process-custom precision sheet metal parts processing
1. Polishing is to rub the surface of the coated object or coating film with friction media such as sandpaper, pumice, fine stone powder, etc.
2. Polishing is a processing method that uses mechanical, chemical or electrochemical effects to reduce the surface roughness of the workpiece to obtain a bright and smooth surface.
The role of sheet metal polishing and grinding parts
- Mold polishing will firstly enhance the wear resistance and corrosion resistance of the mold surface, and extend the service life of the mold.
- Mold polishing can improve the accuracy of the mold surface, prevent the generation of burrs, and reduce the occurrence of defective products.
- For the mold, polishing can reduce the resistance of the resin and make the plastic products easy to glue off. Reduce production cycle, improve processing efficiency, and save costs for enterprises.
- For the optical industry, mold polishing can meet the requirements of optical skills and aesthetics of the workpiece to the greatest extent.
Advantages of Ouzhan's sheet metal polishing service
- Ouzhan has a special quality inspection department, before shipping, to ensure that all products are within the error range.
- High production capacity and competitive price.
- All precision sheet metal polishing and grinding processes are subject to strict quality inspections.
- OEM express service can ensure that you receive the desired products, support DDP, CIF, FOB and other payment methods to ensure that customers can receive the goods safely.
- According to drawings or samples for precise sheet metal polishing and grinding processing.
- Ouzhan has more than a dozen processing machines, integrated services, standard production lines, and comes with material certification and product test reports.